Flat Scan USB 19200
19.200 DPI high resolution A4 scanner with an ultra slim-line designRead more
- 19.200 DPI high resolution A4 scanner with an ultra slim-line design
- Easy to install: connects directly to your USB port, so no interface card needed
- 36 bits colour scanning for perfect results
- Fully Windows Plug & Play
- Included software: TextBridge Classic and MGI PhotoSuite
- Ideal for Internet users, scan and send images
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||USB scanner||USB cable||Multi language user's manual||CD-ROM with drivers, software and user's manual for PC||CD-ROM with drivers, software and user's manual for Mac|
|Minimum requirements||Pentium 166 MHz CPU MMX||USB port||32 MB of system memory||100 MB free HDD space||4 speed CD-ROM drive||Windows 98, ME or 2000|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
Are Vista and Windows 7 drivers available?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product