Surveillance Interface 801 PCI
- Interface card to connect a video camera for fully programmable video surveillance registration
- 24 hours a day remote view possible through internet or network connection
- Observation area and audio/video sensitivity are adjustable for accurate detection level
- Automatic audio/video recording when sound/motion is detected including exact date & time logging
- Play pre-defined or programmable sounds when motion is detected
- Create a complete (wireless) surveillance system with the Trust security camera range
- Ideal for all security and observation purposes like burglary, child watch, shop entry, cash register, warehouse, parking, etc.
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||PCI video capture device||CD rom with driver, manual and security software||Multi language user's manual|
|Minimum requirements||Free PCI slot||Windows 98 or ME||Pentium II 350||64MB or above, 128MB recommended internal memory||Minimum 1GB, recommended 10GB (for full function, recording) free HDD space||16 bit colour, 8MB RAM VGA card||Sound card recommended for audio recording / playback||Composite video signal||For optimal use: continuous internet or network connection||Modem for auto dial function to phone or pager|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product