Wireless Tablet TB-3100
Ergonomically designed A5 sized tablet with wireless mouse for easy drawing, handwriting, sketching, colouring and picture editingRead more
- Ergonomically designed A5 sized tablet with wireless mouse for easy drawing, handwriting, sketching, colouring and picture editing
- Wireless, 152 x 203 mm (6" x 8") sized work space for optimal freedom of movement and perfect results for expressing creativity
- 3 button ergonomic wireless mouse, suitable for right and left handed users
- Wireless pressure sensitive 3 button pen to provide all the comforts of a normal pencil
- Operate all software more naturally and intuitively with the included 3 button pen
- Full speed USB connection for easy installation and direct on-screen review of pen/mouse movement
- 12 extra functions on tablet for easy and fast editing of photos and videos
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Tablet with USB cable||Wireless 3 button mouse||Wireless 3 button pen (2 buttons + pen tip)||2 pen refills||Pentip remover||Batteries (2x AAA)||CD-ROM with drivers, software and user's manual||Multi language user's manual|
|Minimum requirements||USB port||32 MB of system memory||50 MB free HDD space||CD-ROM drive||Windows 98/ ME/ 2000 or XP|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
How do I install my product?
Alternatively, go to the download manuals section.
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
How do I use my tablet in drawing programs?
How can I change the functions of the shortcut keys?
How to enable pen pressure/tilt in my drawing program?
I need a new or extra pen/pen tip. How can I request this?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product