USB webcam with 352 x 288 resolution (100k)Read more
- USB webcam with 352 x 288 resolution (100k)
- For internet applications such as chatting and video conferencing
- Maximum video speed of 30 frames per second
- Manual focus for best image quality
- Including cable, stand and video editing software
- Compatible with MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger and other messenger services
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Webcam with USB cable attached||Camera stand||Multi language user's manual||CD-ROM with drivers, software and manual|
|Minimum requirements||Pentium 166 MHz MMX CPU||One free USB port||32 MB of system memory||100 MB free hard disk space||CD-ROM drive||Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98||For full functionality: Internet connection|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
How do I use my webcam in chat programs like Skype?
I would like to adjust the webcam image colors / brightness.
How can I record a video on YouTube?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product