HiRes Webcam WB-3200G
USB PC video camera with high 640 x 480 pixel resolutionRead more
- USB PC video camera with high 640 x 480 pixel resolution
- For Internet applications like video conferencing
- Pre-amplified microphone and snapshot button included
- Maximum video speed of 30 frames per second
- Manual focus for best image quality
- Including cable, stand and video editing software
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Webcam with USB cable attached||Camera stand||Multi language user's manual||CD-ROM with drivers, software and manual|
|Minimum requirements||Pentium 166 MHz MMX CPU||One free USB port||32 MB of system memory||100 MB free hard disk space||CD-ROM drive||Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98||For full functionality: Internet connection|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
How do I install my product?
Alternatively, go to the download manuals section.
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
How do I use my webcam in chat programs like Skype?
How can I test my webcam?
First make sure your webcam is connected and installed according to the manual.
Go to the webcam test page and test you webcam.
If the webcam works correctly on this page and you still have a problem, you need to configure your chat program.
Note: don't forget to close the page after testing, because a webcam works only in one program at the same time!
I would like to adjust the webcam image colors / brightness.
How can I record a video on YouTube?
I can not see myself clearly or video is slow/stuttery.
Make sure your face is lit sufficiently and no bright light is behind you (like a window)
Turn the lens ring to get the sharpest image. (If lens ring available, see manual)
Close any other software running on your PC. (like games and music players)
Stop running file downloads on your PC and network (including bittorrent, emule etc.)
My webcam does not work in my chat program.
Make sure you followed the installation steps from the manual
Close any other programs using the webcam (like the webcam test page)
Update your and your chatpartners video chat program to the latest version.
Configure the webcam in your chat program as explained in the links below:
During a video chat, I can't hear my chat partner or my chat partner can't hear me.
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product