Mini Webcam WB-1200p
Compact USB webcam with 352 x 288 hardware resolution and 300K snapshot resolutionRead more
- Compact USB webcam with 352 x 288 hardware resolution and 300K snapshot resolution
- With snapshot button to quickly take a picture
- Maximum video speed of 30 frames per second
- Ideal for Live Messenger, MSN Messenger, Skype and other messenger services
- The camera stand can also be used to attach the webcam to the screen of a notebook or desktop PC
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Webcam with clamp and USB cable attached||Protective carry bag||CD-ROM with drivers and software||User's guide|
|Minimum requirements||Windows 7, Vista, XP or 2000||USB Port|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
My Trust webcam is not working in the Windows 8 camera app.
How do I use my webcam in chat programs like Skype?
I would like to adjust the webcam image colors / brightness.
How can I record a video on YouTube?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product