Bluetooth Adapter USB BT120
- Compact USB device with Bluetooth ® wireless technolgy
- Class II for transmission power up to 10 metres
- Fully compatible with Bluetooth wireless technolgy standards
- Useful for connecting to other devices compatible with Bluetooth wireless technology like computers, mobile phones and PDA's
- Supplied with home network connection software with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Protective cap, USB extension cable and drivers included
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||USB device with Bluetooth wireless technology including cap||USB cable||Protective carry bag||CD-ROM with drivers, software and user's manual||Multi language user's manual|
|Minimum requirements||Pentium 200 MMX CPU||Free USB port||32 MB of system memory||30 MB free HDD space||CD-ROM drive||Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP||Other device with Bluetooth wireless technology for communication and possible special drivers for it|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
How do I install my product?
Alternatively, go to the download manuals section.
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
How to transfer a file from my phone to the PC or vice versa?
First connect to the phone as explained in the manual and in this FAQ.
After that, refer to the manual of your phone how to send files via Bluetooth.
How do I connect to another Bluetooth device?
The device asks for password/key. What do I need to type here?
When connecting your computer with a Mobile Phone: type in the same password on the computer and Phone. (you can make up your own password)
When connecting your computer with Headset, Mouse or other devices: Refer to the manual of the device to find the password. (Usually the password is: 0000, 1111 or 1234)
How do I use advanced functions like Bluetooth Networking?
I have problems transferring files or listening to music on a Bluetooth headset.
Make sure the phone/headset is located close to your computer.
Make sure you are not transferring files and using a Bluetooth headset at the same time.
I get an error when trying to connect to a Bluetooth device.
"Bluetooth Peripheral Device not installed"
Install the Trust driver available in the download drivers section.
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product