RJ45/USB xDSL Modem & Router Speedlink 445A
- Router and switch for simultaneous sharing of 1 Internet subscription between 2 or more users
- Complete system including modem and switch for direct connection to the Internet
- Inbuilt Firewall to keep your private details secure
- Internet via ADSL/DSL: high speed, continuously online, low fixed rates, simultaneous telephone and Internet use
- Suitable for use in combination with all normal telephone connections
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||ADSL modem & router||Power adapter||Telephone cable||UTP network cable||USB cable||Multi language user's manual||CD-ROM with USB drivers and manual||Quick installation guide|
|Minimum requirements||Intel Pentium-II 200 MMX CPU||UTP/STP network connection (Windows + Mac) or USB connection (Windows only)||32 MB of system memory||10 MB free HDD space||CD-ROM drive||Windows 98SE / 2000 / ME / XP or Mac OS 9 / 10||220-240 VAC||Active ADSL subscription for analogue phone line (annex A)||ADSL account login information||For correct phone functionality: splitter and microfilter|
|Name||Item number||EAN code|
|RJ45/USB xDSL Modem & Router Speedlink 445A UK||13522||8713439135220|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
How do I install my product?
Alternatively, go to the download manuals section.
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product