44Mbps Wireless PCI Adapter SpeedShare Home
- 44Mb high speed wireless network PCI card to connect your desktop PC to a wireless network
- Wireless network and Internet access obtainable on your desktop PC
- Advantageous high speed Internet, thanks to 44 Mb wireless transfer rate
- Easily expandable to a create a complete wireless system with Trust Wireless SpeedShare components
- Functions with existing 11Mb wireless networks compatible with WiFi
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||PCI Wireless Network card||Multi language user's manual||Internet sharing manual||Addendum for 44MB SPEED SELECTION (UK language only)||CD-ROM wih drivers and manual||Quick Installation Guide|
|Minimum requirements||166 MHz CPU||PCI V2.2 slot||64 MB of system memory||5 MB free HDD space||CD-ROM drive||Windows 98/ME/2000/XP||IEEE802.11b wireless network product (11Mb or 44Mb)|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
How do I install my product?
Alternatively, go to the download manuals section.
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product