PowerCam Optical Zoom 1210K
- Digital camera with optical zoom lens, 4.0 Megapixel Sony CCD sensor and 5.0 Megapixel camera resolution
- Highly sensitive Sony CCD optical sensor combined with advanced 3x optical Samsung zoom lens for outstanding photo quality
- Bring objects up to 12x closer with 3x optical and 4x digital zoom
- 4 cm colour TFT LCD display with LTPS technology for sharper and brighter (re)viewing of images with less battery consumption
- 15 MB memory built-in and expandable by optional SD / MMC memory card
- Video recording option (including sound) with output to review pictures and videos on TV
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Camera||USB cable||A/V cable||Batteries (2x AA Duracell Ultra)||Protective carry bag||Hand strap||Tripod stand||CD-ROM with drivers, software and user's manual||Multi language user's manual||Quick installation guide|
|Minimum requirements||Intel Pentium 266 MMX (or PowerMac G3 or later)||USB port||64 MB RAM internal memory (128 MB recommended for XP)||110 MB free harddisk space||Internet connection (for free personal homepage at www.trustphotosite.com)||CD-ROM drive||Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, or XP (or Mac OS 9.0 and above)|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
How do I install my product?
Alternatively, go to the download manuals section.
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product