5.1 External Surround Sound Card
External USB sound system with true 5.1 audio channels for amazing surround soundRead more
- External USB sound system with true 5.1 audio channels for amazing surround sound
- Easy installation: connects instantly to the USB port of your notebook or PC
- Supports most universal 3D sound standards for optimal experience of DVD movies and games
- Numerous environmental sound and equalizer settings supported to enrich the sound
- Powered by USB; no power adapter required
Product size (HxWxD):
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||USB sound system||USB cable||CD-ROM with driver and software||User's guide|
|Minimum requirements||USB port||Speaker set (5.1 surround recommended) or headphones||Windows 7, Vista or XP|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
How can I set my soundcard to 5.1 (surround) mode?
Select 6 channel System input (not needed in XP)
Select 6 speaker Output mode.
Note: when playing back music, the 2 channel System input setting gives the best result.
My Trust product is not working.
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product