Portable Webcam WB-3100p
Compact USB webcam with built-in microphone and 640 x 480 resolutionRead more
- Compact USB webcam with built-in microphone and 640 x 480 resolution
- For video recording and internet applications such as chatting and video conferencing
- With self adjusting clip to attach webcam to your notebook or LCD monitor
- Desktop stand with ball joint for extra flexible positioning
- Record videos with audio or use snapshot button for instant picture capturing
- Compatible with MSN Messenger
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Webcam with clip and USB cable attached||Desktop stand||Protective carry bag||CD-ROM with drivers, software and user's manual||Multi language user's manual|
|Minimum requirements||Intel Pentium 233 MMX||64MB RAM internal memory (128 MB recommended for XP)||100 MB free hard disk space||Free USB port||CD-ROM drive||Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 or XP||Internet connection||NOTE: Windows 98SE: Original installation CD-ROM required|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
How do I use my webcam in chat programs like Skype?
I would like to adjust the webcam image colors / brightness.
How can I record a video on YouTube?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product