USB webcam with 352 x 288 hardware resolution and VGA snapshot resolutionRead more
- USB webcam with 352 x 288 hardware resolution and VGA snapshot resolution
- With snapshot button to quickly take a picture
- Maximum video speed of 30 frames per second
- Ideal for Live Messenger, MSN Messenger, Skype and other messenger services
- The camera stand can also be used to attach the webcam to the screen of a notebook or desktop PC
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Webcam with clamp and USB cable attached||CD-ROM with drivers and software||User's guide|
|Minimum requirements||Windows 7, Vista or XP||USB port|
|Name||Item number||EAN code|
|Webcam WB-1400T US||15593||8713439155938|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
How do I install my product?
Alternatively, go to the download manuals section.
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
My Trust webcam is not working in the Windows 8 camera app.
How do I use my webcam in chat programs like Skype?
How can I test my webcam?
First make sure your webcam is connected and installed according to the manual.
Go to the webcam test page and test you webcam.
If the webcam works correctly on this page and you still have a problem, you need to configure your chat program.
Note: don't forget to close the page after testing, because a webcam works only in one program at the same time!
I would like to adjust the webcam image colors / brightness.
How can I record a video on YouTube?
I can not see myself clearly or video is slow/stuttery.
Make sure your face is lit sufficiently and no bright light is behind you (like a window)
Turn the lens ring to get the sharpest image. (If lens ring available, see manual)
Close any other software running on your PC. (like games and music players)
Stop running file downloads on your PC and network (including bittorrent, emule etc.)
My webcam does not work in my chat program.
Make sure you followed the installation steps from the manual
Close any other programs using the webcam (like the webcam test page)
Update your and your chatpartners video chat program to the latest version.
Configure the webcam in your chat program as explained in the links below:
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product