Internet Phone Station ST-1200
- Voice-over-IP station to use your existing (wireless) phone to make free phone calls via your internet connection
- Software included to use your phone with the leading Voice-over-IP application Skype
- Because your phone is looped-through with the VoIP station, you can always still use it as a regular phone (even if your PC is shut down)
- As your phone is 'off-hook' when you are using it either with Skype or for a normal call, third callers will get a 'busy' signal as usual
- Connects to your PC via USB (no power adapter required); connect your phone via RJ-11 phone line
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Voice-over-IP station||Multi language user's manual||CD-ROM with software||USB cable and RJ-11 cable||Velcro tape|
|Minimum requirements||Windows 2000 or XP||Free USB port||Telephone and telephone connection||Internet connection and Skype subscription (for full functionality)|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product