1.3 Megapixel USB2 Webcam WB-5500T
Compact webcam with real 1.3 megapixel resolution (1280 x 1024) and high speed USB 2.0 connectionRead more
- Compact webcam with real 1.3 megapixel resolution (1280 x 1024) and high speed USB 2.0 connection
- Equipped with automatic face tracking technology and digital zoom to bring objects 2x closer
- Ideal for MSN Messenger, Skype or other messenger services; also suitable to capture high resolution video
- Driver included with real-time video effects (such as magic mirror, security monitor, etc.) and picture frames
- Easy to take with you thanks to very compact dimensions
- Self-adjusting clamp to attach the webcam to the screen of your notebook
- Take pictures quickly by pressing the snapshot button
- Interpolated resolution: 2304 x 1728
- Automatic white balance; Focus range: 5 cm to infinity
- Maximum 30 frames per second
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Webcam with retractable cable attached||CD-ROM with software and driver||Multi language user's manual|
|Minimum requirements||Windows 2000/XP/Vista||USB port||CD-ROM drive|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
How do I use my webcam in chat programs like Skype?
I would like to adjust the webcam image colors / brightness.
How can I record a video on YouTube?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product