Chat & VoIP Pack HiRes CP-2200
- Chat pack including webcam and headset with microphone for chatting and video conferencing
- Complete, easy to install package to see and hear each other online
- Compatible with MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger and other messenger services
- Also suitable to make free phone calls via internet with a ‘Voice-over-IP' application such as Skype
- USB webcam with snapshot button, 640 x 480 hardware resolution and 1.2 Megapixel snapshot resolution
- Stereo headset with 'behind-the-head' headband and single sided cable
- The camera stand can also be used as a clamp to attach the webcam to an LCD screen
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Headset||Webcam||User's guide||CD-ROM with drivers and software|
|Minimum requirements||USB port||3.5 mm stereo output connection||3.5 mm microphone input connection||CD-ROM drive||Windows Vista, XP or 2000||For full functionality: Internet connection|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
How do I use my webcam in chat programs like Skype?
I would like to adjust the webcam image colors / brightness.
How can I record a video on YouTube?
During a video chat, I can't hear my chat partner or my chat partner can't hear me.
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product