Sound Station for iPod SP-2990Bi
- High quality design speakerset for iPod, with 12 Watt power output and docking station functionality
- Made for iPod: Simply plug in your iPod (see overview for exact models) into the integrated dock connector and start listening
- Neodymium 3" micro driver technology providing exceptional high sound quality with impressive bass reproduction
- Full docking station functionality: plays music, recharges your iPod and capable to download files from PC or notebook without (dis)connecting cables
- Front accessible, one-touch volume control buttons and power button
- Also suitable for iPod Shuffle and all other MP3 players with 3.5 mm stereo output
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Speaker/docking station||Holders for iPod (see overview for exact models)||3.5 mm audio cable||Power adapter||Multi language user's manual|
|Minimum requirements||For music: audio device with 3.5 mm stereo output connection||For docking funtionality: Angaben zu den einzelnen Modellen siehe Übersicht|
|Name||Item number||EAN code|
|Sound Station for iPod SP-2990Bi UK||14956||8713439149562|
Select your languageDownload PDF
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product