61-in-1 USB2 Card Reader CR-1610p
- High speed USB 2.0 memory card reader
- Supports all common used memory cards, including latest generation SDHC cards
- Non-slip design with easily accessible slots for higher convenience
- High speed USB 2.0 ensures quick access and transfer of files
- USB powered: no bulky power adapter needed
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||USB 2.0 card reader||USB cable||Velcro tape||User’s guide|
|Minimum requirements||USB port (USB 2.0 recommended)||Windows 7, Vista or XP|
|Name||Item number||EAN code|
|61-in-1 USB2 Card Reader CR-1610p US||15880||8713439158809|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Is the size of my memory card supported by this cardreader?
Are SDXC Cards supported?
I can't copy files to my memory card.
Make sure the memory card is not locked against writing (move switch on the side of the card)
Make sure the memory card has enough space left.
Files bigger then ~4 Gigabytes are not supported. For this, use an external NTFS formatted harddisk.
Note: SDXC cards also support files bigger then ~4 Gigabytes.
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product