HiRes Webcam Live WB-3320X
High quality USB webcam with 640 x 480 hardware resolution, 1.3 megapixel snapshot resolution and built-in microphoneRead more
- High quality USB webcam with 640 x 480 hardware resolution, 1.3 megapixel snapshot resolution and built-in microphone
- Equipped with automatic face tracking technology and 2x digital zoom
- With snapshot button to quickly take pictures
- Ideal for Live Messenger, MSN Messenger, Skype or other messenger services
- Software included with real-time video effects and picture frames
- Self-adjusting clamp to attach the webcam to notebook LCD screens and flat panel monitors or place on flat surfaces
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Webcam||CD-ROM with driver, software and user's manual||User’s guide|
|Minimum requirements||Windows 7, Vista or XP||USB port|
|Name||Item number||EAN code|
|HiRes Webcam Live WB-3320X US||15680||8713439156805|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
How do I use my webcam in chat programs like Skype?
I would like to adjust the webcam image colors / brightness.
How can I record a video on YouTube?
During a video chat, I can't hear my chat partner or my chat partner can't hear me.
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product