1300VA Management UPS PW-4130M
1300 VA uninterruptible power supply (UPS) to keep electronic devices running when mains power is downRead more
- 1300 VA uninterruptible power supply (UPS) to keep electronic devices running when mains power is down
- Manageable via USB or serial port for status overview, remote monitoring, etc. (cables and software included)
- Up to 70 minutes of back-up time to save important data or to prevent damaged hardware
- Also provides protection against common power problems such as voltages sags and spikes
- 4 protected outputs for PC, monitor and other important peripherals
- Extra reliability for connected devices thanks to RFI filter, surge protection, AVR function and modem/fax/phone protection
- 20.000 Euro warranty on connected equipment (Check conditions for details)
- Equipped with convenient user replaceable battery and automatic circuit breaker
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||UPS unit||2x loop through power cables||USB cable||RS-232 cable||CD-ROM with management software and manual||Warranty conditions for connected equipment||User’s guide|
|Minimum requirements||Mains power connection||For UPS management:||Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 or 2003||CD-ROM drive||USB port or COM port (RS-232)|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
What backup time can I expect?
The time mentioned on package/website is the maximum backup time.
Is it required to discharge the UPS regularly for maintenance?
I measure a different output voltage than 220~230VAC
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product