Mini SIM & Memory Card Reader CR-1370p
USB 2.0 memory card reader that works with all common used memory cards and phone SIM cards to transfer your pictures and videos to your computerRead more
- High speed memory card reader that works with all common used compact memory cards and phone SIM cards.
- Including PC software for easy backing up contacts, editing contacts and SMS messages on your SIM card
- Works with all common used compact sized cards from mobile phones and digital cameras
- High speed USB 2.0 ensures quick access and transfer of files
- Compact, space saving design; ideal for notebook users
- Supports MicroSD/T-Flash/RS-MMC/SIM card standards without the need of a converter
- Including protective USB cap
Product size (HxWxD):
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||USB 2.0 card reader with protective cap||CD-ROM with software||User’s guide|
|Minimum requirements||Windows 7, Vista or XP||USB port (USB 2.0 recommended)|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
Is the size of my memory card supported by this cardreader?
Are SDXC Cards supported?
What types of SIM cards are supported?
- 128 kB and 256 kB sizes.
- 2G SIM cards (old)
3G/4G SIM cards (newer)
Micro SIM: only supported with a card adapter.
I can't copy files to my memory card.
Make sure the memory card is not locked against writing (move switch on the side of the card)
Make sure the memory card has enough space left.
Files bigger then ~4 Gigabytes are not supported. For this, use an external NTFS formatted harddisk.
Note: SDXC cards also support files bigger then ~4 Gigabytes.
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product