Wireless ADSL2+ Modem-Router & USB Adapter MD-5800
- High speed ADSL2+ modem with built-in 54Mbps wireless 4-port router
- Full package including wireless USB network adapter for quick and easy setup of a wireless (internet) network
- Enable wireless internet on every notebook or PC in- or outside your house with a range up to 100 meters
- Built in firewall and wireless WEP / WPA /WPA2 encryption to protect your PC from unauthorized access
- Fast ADSL2+ modem: ideal for intensive internet use such as streaming audio and video, video conferencing, etc.
- Supports ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+ modem standards (up to 24Mbps downstream and 1Mbps upstream) and 802.11 B/G wireless standards
- Suitable for use in combination with all standard (analogue) telephone connections (ADSL Annex A)
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||54Mbps wireless USB network adapter||Wireless ADSL2+ modem with built in 4 port router||Power adapter||Telephone cable||UTP network cable||CD-ROM with manual||User’s guide|
|Minimum requirements||Analogue phone line||ADSL account with login information and provider settings||For wireless network: PC or notebook with WiFi technology||For wired network: PC or notebook with Ethernet network adapter||Wall power connection||To use the same line for ADSL and phone: ADSL - phone splitter or phone filter||Windows 7, Vista or XP|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
How do I install my product?
Alternatively, go to the download manuals section.
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product