Powertron 750VA UPS
Compact, reliable 750VA battery back-up UPS with 2 surge protected power outlets that keeps your PC up and running when the power goes down; to let you save important data and avoid damaged hardwareRead more
- Compact, reliable 750VA battery back-up UPS with 2 surge protected power outlets
- Keeps your PC up and running when the power goes down; to let you save important data and avoid damaged hardware
- 20.000 Euro warranty on connected equipment (check conditions on trust.com)
- 2 battery protected outputs for a back-up time up to 20 minutes (depending on load)
- Surge protected outputs to protect connected devices against damage from power surges and spikes
- 2 additional RJ-11 connections to protect telephone, fax or modem
- Clear optical and acoustic indicators for power source and low battery
- Overload and short circuit protection
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||UPS unit||2x loop through power cables||User’s guide|
|Minimum requirements||Wall power connection (for surge protection: grounded wall power connection)|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
What backup time can I expect?
The time mentioned on package/website is the maximum backup time.
Is it required to discharge the UPS regularly for maintenance?
I measure a different output voltage than 220~230VAC
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product