MultiCover Chat Webcam
Stylish webcam with 3 changeable front covers in 3 trendy colours to match the webcam with your personal styleRead more
- Stylish webcam with 3 changeable front covers in 3 trendy colours to match the webcam with your personal style
- High 640x480 hardware resolution, 1.3 megapixel snapshot resolution and VGA (640x480) video recording quality
- Ideal for Live Messenger, MSN Messenger, Skype or other messenger services
- Built-in microphone for clear sound quality
- With snapshot button to quickly take a picture
- Integrated clamping system to attach the webcam to your notebook screen, flat panel display or place on flat surfaces
Product size (HxWxD):
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Webcam||3 front covers||User's guide|
|Minimum requirements||Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP||USB port||For extra functionality download driver at www.trust.com/16490/drivers|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
How do I use my webcam in chat programs like Skype?
I would like to adjust the webcam image colors / brightness.
How can I record a video on YouTube?
Is it needed to adjust the focus manually?
During a video chat, I can't hear my chat partner or my chat partner can't hear me.
Where can I get Trust driver/software for Windows 8?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product