Slimline Widescreen Tablet
Slimline Widescreen Graphic Tablet
High quality low profile tablet with big 255 x 160 mm widescreen working space for picture and video editing, freehand drawing and other graphic applicationsRead more
- High quality low profile tablet with big 255 x 160 mm widescreen working space for picture and video editing, freehand drawing and other graphic applications
- Including ergonomic wireless 2 button pen with 1024 step pressure sensitivity and separate cradle to store the pen
- Widescreen size for optimized use with widescreen monitors; also suitable for standard monitors
- Fully supports Windows 7 & Vista advanced tablet functions, such as pen pressure sensitivity, converting handwriting into digital text and office document notes
- 21 extra direct accessible programmable soft buttons
- With transparent sheet for tracing pictures
- Software included for drawing and editing pictures
|Package contents||Tablet||Pen with cradle||2 spare pen tips||Pen tip removal tool||1x AAA battery||CD-ROM with software||User’s guide|
|Minimum requirements||Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP||USB port|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
How do I use my tablet in drawing programs?
How to enable pen pressure/tilt in my drawing program?
My Trust product is not working.
I need a new or extra pen/pen tip. How can I request this?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product