Widescreen HD 720p Webcam
Webcam with powerful integrated LED lights and 3 Megapixel ultra high definition sensor; fully supports HD ready 720p (1280 x 720) widescreen resolution for highest quality Youtube video broadcastingRead more
- High performance USB 2.0 webcam with ultra high definition 3 megapixel (2048 x 1536) video resolution and up to 12 megapixel (4096 x 3072) snap shot resolution
- Supports HD ready 720p (1280 x 720) widescreen resolution for highest quality Youtube video broadcasting
- Powerful integrated LED lights for enhanced image quality in low-light environment
- Including widescreen HD video recording software with special button to upload videos to Youtube with one simple click
- Also perfect to chat using MSN/Live Messenger, Skype etc: just plug in and start
- Integrated clamping system to attach the webcam to your notebook screen, flat panel display or place on flat surfaces
- Built-in microphone for clear sound quality
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Webcam||CD-ROM with software||User's guide|
|Minimum requirements||For normal use (chat, etc)||Windows 7, Vista, XP||USB port (2.0 recommended)||chat program (Live Messenger, etc)||For HD recording, we recommend all of the above plus:||Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz (E6600+) / AMD x2 6400+ or higher||1.0GB RAM||DirectX 10 compatible Graphics card|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use my webcam in chat programs like Skype?
I would like to adjust the webcam image colors / brightness.
How can I record a video on YouTube?
Is it needed to adjust the focus manually?
During a video chat, I can't hear my chat partner or my chat partner can't hear me.
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product