SoundForce 2.1 Pro
2.1 speaker set including subwoofer with a total RMS power output of 24 WattRead more
- 2.1 speaker set including subwoofer with a total RMS power output of 24 Watt
- Powerful wooden subwoofer providing quality sound with maximised bass
- Compact, space saving satellite design for clear mid and high range audio response
- Convenient wired remote with volume control, stand-by switch and headphone connection
- Extra bass control on the back of the subwoofer
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||2 satellite speakers with cables attached||Subwoofer with power cable attached||Wired remote control||User's guide|
|Minimum requirements||3.5 mm audio connection||Wall power connection|
|Name||Item number||EAN code|
|SoundForce 2.1 Pro UK||16548||8713439165487|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
Subwoofer is not working.
Make sure the subwoofer volume knob is open.
Check cable connections of subwoofer.
Check connection of speaker to soundcard (colors of connectors must match colors connectors PC-side)
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product