TV & Radio on your notebook
Compact DVB-T USB stick with antenna to enjoy high definition, full screen digital TV and radio everywhere; free and without subscription*Read more
- Compact DVB-T USB stick with antenna to enjoy high definition, full screen digital TV and radio everywhere; free and without subscription*
- Enjoy digital TV and radio at home or on holiday's all across Europe on the beach, in your hotel, tent, caravan, camper etc
- Compact set that's easy to take with you, including retractable antenna for best signal quality
- Fully works with Windows Media Center to watch, pause and record TV in Windows 7, Vista and XP MCE
- Easy installation with automatic station/channel search
- Including software to watch, pause and record TV for PC's and notebooks without Media Center
- * Only applies to channels which are transmitted "free to air". The number of available channels can differ per country.
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||USB DVB-T stick||Antenna||Antenna cable||CD-ROM with software||User's guide|
|Minimum requirements||USB port||Windows 7, Vista or XP|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
Does this product support MPEG-2 and MPEG-4?
Some channels stay black and display: "Encrypted"
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product