Bluetooth 3.0 USB Adapter
Ultra small USB adapter to add the latest Bluetooth 3.0 technology to your notebook or PC, offering higher speed and faster connecting with devicesRead more
- Ultra small USB adapter to add the latest Bluetooth 3.0 technology to your notebook or PC, offering higher speed and faster connecting with devices
- Very small design that fully integrates with your notebook when plugged in, no need to remove adapter
- Instantly use your Bluetooth mouse on your notebook without (un)plugging the USB adapter
- Create a wireless connection between your notebook/PC and Bluetooth devices
- Also works with previous Bluetooth versions
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||USB adapter with Bluetooth 3.0 wireless technology||Mini-DVD with driver and manual||User's guide|
|Minimum requirements||USB port||DVD-drive or internet connection||Windows 7, Vista or XP||Other device (including drivers) with Bluetooth wireless technology such as a Bluetooth mouse|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
The device asks for password/key. What do I need to type here?
When connecting your computer with a Mobile Phone: type in the same password on the computer and Phone. (you can make up your own password)
When connecting your computer with Headset, Mouse or other devices: Refer to the manual of the device to find the password. (Usually the password is: 0000, 1111 or 1234)
I have problems transferring files or listening to music on a Bluetooth headset.
Make sure the phone/headset is located close to your computer.
Make sure you are not transferring files and using a Bluetooth headset at the same time.
I get an error when trying to connect to a Bluetooth device.
"Bluetooth Peripheral Device not installed"
Install the Trust driver available in the download drivers section.
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product