SuperSpeed 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub
USB 3.0 hub to add 4 extra USB ports to your computer to connect your portable devicesRead more
- 4 Port Superspeed USB 3.0 hub to connect up to 4 USB 3.0, USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 devices within hand-reach
- Up to 5 Gbps data transfer rate; 10x faster than USB 2.0, ideal to use with external hard disks or other applications using large data *
- Backwards compatible: Also works with all USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 products
- Optimized Power Efficiency for a lower power consumption
- Including high performance USB 3.0 cable and wall power adapter to ensure stable operation of connected devices
- * 5 Gbps performance only possible when connecting USB 3.0 devices to a USB 3.0 port
Product size (HxWxD):
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||4 Port USB 3.0 hub||USB 3.0 cable||Wall power adapter||User's guide|
|Minimum requirements||Windows 7, Vista or XP (SP3)||USB port (USB 3.0 port for full performance)|
|Name||Item number||EAN code|
|SuperSpeed 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub UK||17321||8713439173215|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I get Trust driver/software for Windows 8?
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product