Headset - night splash
Stand out now! Express your style with this urban design headsetRead more
- On-ear style
- Headband design
- Built-in microphone
- Button to mute microphone or pick up calls
- For MP3 player, iPod, iPad, iPhone and other smartphones
- Converter cable for notebook / PC
- Inline volume remote control
- Big soft ear pads
Product size (HxWxD):
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Headset||PC/notebook connect cable||User's guide|
|Minimum requirements||For notebook/PC:||3.5 mm headphone connection||3.5 mm microphone connection||For iPhone, smartphone*, iPod, MP3 player and other portable devices:||3.5 mm audio connection (*call pickup function works with limited number of models)|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
The sound quality isn't so good, but it gets much better when I hold the call pick-up button on the inline remote.
- Some older models smartphone use a non-standard system.
- Contact the helpdesk via the 'ask a question' form on this page, and they will send you a free adapter cable in order for you to have good sound quality all the time.
The microphone doesn't work on my pc.
- Use the included pc adapter cable.
- Computers have separate connections for headphone and microphone while the headphone/earphone only has 1 plug.
- Make sure the 2 plugs of the pc adapter cable are put in the right connections (green in the audio output and pink in the microphone input).
- Test if the microphone works in the Sound section of Windows Control Panel.
The microphone doesn't work on my smartphone.
The call pick-up button doesn't work.
- The call pick-up button only works on smartphones, not on computers, mp3 players and most tablets.
- On all modern smartphones the button should work, especially Apple and Samsung models.
- Some older models smartphone may not support this function or use a non-standard system.
- If your smartphone supports this feature, but it doesn't work, you can request a free adapter cable via the 'ask a question' form on this page.
Will the headphone work on my device?
- The headphone / earphone will work on any device with a 3.5mm headphone connection.
- The microphone and call pick-up button will work on modern smartphones and on many tablets such as Apple iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tab/Note.
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product