GXT 32 Gaming Mouse
High precision 2400 dpi gamer mouse with 9 buttons and powerful Bluespot engine for accurate surface tracking at high speed movementRead more
- High precision 2400 dpi gamer mouse with 9 buttons and powerful Bluespot engine for accurate surface tracking at high speed movement
- Comfortable and ergonomic shape with rubber inlays at the sides for a firm grip during long lasting gaming sessions
- Accurate and high precision BlueSpot sensor that works on virtually all surfaces like wood, granit, carpet, black, white etc.
- DPI switch with LED indicator for in-game adjustable sensitivity to 800, 1600 and 2400 dpi
- Onboard memory to store your gaming profiles, which can simply be switched by the click of a button during gaming
- Light weight USB cable for less drag and optimal freedom of movement
- Smooth gliding and quiet operation thanks to extra big, low friction mouse feet
- Software included for programming buttons, customize speed settings and create custom macros
Product size (HxWxD):
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Bluespot gaming mouse||CD-ROM with software||User's guide|
|Minimum requirements||Windows 7, Vista or XP||USB port|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Select your operating system (OS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and configuration
Where can I get software/drivers for my Trust product?
How do I configure my mouse buttons for left/right handed usage?
How do I change my mouse arrow/cursor speed?
Mouse arrow/cursor speed can be adjusted by clicking the DPI switch on the topside of the mouse.
Alternatively, follow the steps in the mouse settings page
The mouse arrow shakes, moves strangely or does not move at all.
Try using the mouse on a different surface or use a mousepad. (like the Trust Bigfoot Gel mousepad)
Clean the sensor on the bottom of the mouse with a dry cloth.
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product