Portable Battery Pack for iPhone & iPod
Portable battery pack to charge your iPhone or iPod anywhereRead more
- Additional battery hours: 14h talktime, 40h music, 20h video*
- Charge your iPhone/iPod anywhere
- 2200 mAh capacity
- Compact size: 77 x 82 x 15,6 mm
- LED charge indicator
- Connect cable included
Product size (HxWxD):
Product weight (net):
|Package contents||Battery pack with USB cable attached||iPhone/iPod connect cable||User’s guide|
|Minimum requirements||USB port (to charge the battery pack)||* Depends on phone model and battery age/condition|
Select your languageDownload PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the portable battery charge my tablet?
- Portable batteries that have 10W or 2A output can charge tablets.
- If the portable battery has 5W or 1A output, it can charge smartphones, but not tablets (except for iPad mini).
Can the portable battery fully charge my phone?
- This depends on the battery capacity of your phone and age of the battery.
- The bigger the capacity of the battery, the more likely it can charge your smartphone fully, or even multiple times.
My Samsung Galaxy S4 phone is not charging.
- To charge this smartphone, make sure to use the USB cable that was included with the portable battery.
- The USB cable included with the Samsung Galaxy S4 phone is not compatible with this product.
- All our current products have up to three year manufacturer's warranty from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
- In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
- During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available.
- For missing accessories such as manual, software or other items, contact our Service Centre.
- Warranty will be void in cases of opened products, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised persons, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
- Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
- Accessories such as batteries and fuses.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising out of the use of its product.
Ask a question
Login to register your Trust product(s)Register product